All prices exclude shipping. Please see my complete profile for the email link.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

and so it begins........

I sent out my first mail order today. YAY!!!!




I must admit I am kind of excited and a little nervous as I start this new venture. But no time to dwell on that as there are 3 pending orders....

So off I go with my hook and yarn since I am much better with that than I am with the computer end of things.

By the way if you have a minute check out the owl hat....it seems to be a hit (thank you Cayla!!) AND check back next week for new developments with baby items.

Peppy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That owl hat is to die for!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the faces of the two little girls getting these hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stuff so cute!!!! Here's an idea...Making matching hats for little girls and their American Girl dolls... My daughter would love that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martine, I hope they are a hit. I would love to see pics.
    Holly, I am working on a project to do just that .....trying to get some measurements for the American Doll heads.

    ReplyDelete